[mythtv-users] Mythtranscode (lossless cutting commercials) and audio track names

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 20:31:41 UTC 2013

Using 26-fixes with the .25 mythtranscode. Doing lossless cuts to take
commercials or pledge drives out to save a few gigs here and there until I
can get a new drive.

Just curious if it's a setting I'm missing or does mythtranscode strip out
the audio track names?

One of my PBS channels broadcasts older shows in English 2ch and Spanish
Castilian 2ch. After the lossless transcode I end up with two tracks that
are both Undetermined 2ch.

Is there anyway for mythtranscode to leave the audio track names alone?

Thanks!