[mythtv-users] Disabled metadata button in 0.26

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Thu Aug 1 11:45:04 UTC 2013

I see that in 0.26 (specifically, changeset be2f9d9fe
(<URL:http://code.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/be2f9d9febe857b54edc695a7ed122f77580ee3d/mythtv>))
the metadata button in Schedule Editor is disabled unless one of the
recording options is selected.  This means that if one wants to change
the the cover or fan art for a completed recording that no longer has
a recording rule attached to it, one now has to first choose a
recording option (any one) to enable the button. This is no big deal,
of course; just one extra step. My question is, is this the
recommended method? Is there a better way to handle recording art in
0.26 that I'm missing?