[mythtv-users] harassment and bullying from raymondatwagnerrp

Christopher Kerr mythtv at theseekerr.com
Wed Apr 24 02:02:57 UTC 2013

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:23 AM, vinnieadapousonie at aol.com
<vinnieadapousonie at aol.com> wrote:
> It is my belief that raymond at wagnerrp is the same person that harassed and
> bullied me at a forum, apparently, at least it seems to me, with the help of
> the forum management. I am asking "moderators", here at mythtv.org, to ask
> raymond at wagnerrp not to reply to my questions. Her, or his, manner, here,
> is, I can not escape the conclusion, antagonistic, harrassing,
> confrontational, cynical, and bullying. Again, I believe this is the same
> person that harassed and bullied me at a forum and her, or his, continued
> antagonizing of me is really ***********. Incidentally, I do have "screen
> captures" of what occurred at the aforementioned forum.
>
> Raymond at wagnerrp I do not want any replies from you; please leave me alone.
> I believe you are the same person who harassed and bullied me at a forum.
> Again, raymond at wagnerrp, please leave me alone; I am asking you not to reply
> to any of my questions. Raymond at wagnerrp PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE.

Since Raymond Wagner is a well respected member of the development
team for the MythTV project, you may as well leave now if you think
you have a problem with him.

His manner is a little brusque, but hardly antagonistic.

If you want help with MythTV, stick around, but expect that Raymond
will answer if he knows the answers to your questions!

If you don't want help from him, you don't want help from this
community - you will find that Raymond is active in nearly every
conversation here.

Regards,
Chris Kerr (Just some guy who lurks here, unaffiliated with the project)