[mythtv-users] harassment and bullying from raymondatwagnerrp

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Wed Apr 24 01:57:45 UTC 2013

On 4/23/2013 9:23 PM, vinnieadapousonie at aol.com wrote:
> It is my belief that raymond at wagnerrp is the same person that harassed
> and bullied me at a forum, apparently,at least it seems to me, with the
> help of the forum management. I am asking "moderators", here at
> mythtv.org, to ask raymond at wagnerrp not to reply to my questions. Her,
> or his, manner, here, is, I can not escape the conclusion, antagonistic,
> harrassing, confrontational, cynical, and bullying.

So far, I have made two responses to you. The first one was on Friday.

http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2013-April/348871.html
http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2013-April/348885.html

The response was factual and informative. Nothing more. The second one
was earlier today.

http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2013-April/348961.html
http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2013-April/348963.html

Now admittedly, this one was rather antagonistic, but a bit of
irritability is to be expected when you answer someone, only to have
them ask the same exact question several days later, in an annoyingly
large font no less. If anyone knows how to configure Thunderbird to
suppress any custom fonts coming from AOL users, I would be much
appreciative.

> Again, I believe
> this is the same person that harassed and bullied me at a forum and her,
> or his, continued antagonizing of me is really ***********.
> Incidentally, I do have "screen captures" of what occurred at the
> aforementioned forum.

I would love to see these screen captures. We at MythTV don't have a
forum. We have an IRC channel, and this mailing list you are currently
using. Several of the distros have set up forums for MythTV, and there
is the independent forum at mythtvtalk that I am sometimes active on,
however I do not recall speaking to you there previously. Now that you
mention it, I do remember deriding someone for using an obnoxious font
color, bright yellow or something, on their very first post, but that
was like two years ago.

In any case, if someone is posing as me online, I would very much like
to know so I can take preventative measures from it occurring again.