[mythtv-users] Mytharchive truncating files: "Maximum buffer size exceeded."

Johannes Rohr jorohr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 12:00:21 UTC 2013

Thanks, Helen. I ran the extended SMART self test, it concludes just fine.
I also did a 'cat *.mpg > /dev/null' in the recordings directory which
exits with status 0. So a read error can be safely ruled out. Likewise a
write error, as the failure persists no matter what target I choose for the
archive.

Thanks,

Johannes