[mythtv-users] Upcoming recordings vanishes after adding tuner to slave backend

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Thu Apr 18 02:07:49 UTC 2013

I'm on 7.4 with a master/slave backend setup. I had 3 PVR150s in each. I took them out and added a Ceton InfiniTV 4 PCIe to each. I deleted all tuners with the delete all function. I deleted my schedule source, added the tuners and re-added SchedulesDirect & ran mythfilldatabase. I have all channels and can watch live TV. I can hit R to record and have all 4 tuners recording at once with no problem. The problem is my schedule shows no upcoming recordings. I can see all the schedule and it even shows what has been previously recorded. If I select a show that I know is scheduled it says it isn't and I can't schedule it. If I remove the tuner config from the slave and reboot the master all my upcoming recordings come back and everything seems to work like it should.
I've run the optimize database script also.
When I run "mythbackend --testsched -v schedule --loglevel debug" I get this when it's broken: http://pastebin.com/WisXj1QP
I can run the same thing with the slave tuner config removed and it looks good.
I've tried the slave backend tuner with the default ip address and a different address with the same results.
??