[mythtv-users] HDhomerun

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Apr 16 18:58:31 UTC 2013

With my recent upgrade, I had removed all of my tuners and re-added
them.  Oddly, though, when I added each interface of my 2-tuner
HDHomeRun, the web interface (and the database table) show two entries
for EACH interface.

In other words, I see 1011C6C7-0 listed twice, and 1011C6C7-1 listed
twice.  I've removed them and re-added them several times now, but it
still behaves the same.  mythtv-setup shows just one of each, but the
web interface shows two for each (as does the cardinput table).  Should
I be worried, or just leave it alone?

-Rich