[mythtv-users] nVidia driver 304.88: problems

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 11:14:05 UTC 2013

Hi

On 16 April 2013 01:48, Paul Gardiner <lists at glidos.net> wrote:

> Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> wrote:
> >This issue of Myth not choosing the right refresh rate is one of the
> >reason
> >I didn't mind updating to 3xx drivers, so I could have a look myself
> >and
> >fix it as required.
>
> Here's Gregorio's fix in case it helps:
> https://github.com/Glidos/mythtv/commit/adeca4c740468f7bf268ace241cddbef491f03a7
>
> It works for me, other than sometimes getting incorrect scaling of live sd
> broadcasts, but I sometimes see that in any case.

I had a play with drivers 310.44: refresh rates change just fine with the
current code...
So I'm not sure what the problem is for you...

I guess I could always try with stock configuration and see what's
happening.

What is exactly your configuration? Are you trying to change the resolution
as well as the refresh rates? or just the refresh rates?