[mythtv-users] Running into trouble with Schedules Direct updates

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 02:49:38 UTC 2013

At least twice in the last month or so, scheduled runs of
mythfilldatabase have failed to retrieve the complete schedule data (I
run mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all).  This leaves me with a system
that thinks there is nothing to record until the next time
mythfilldatabase runs automatically or I discover that things are
goofed up and manually run mythfilldatabase.

Is there a problem on the Schedules Direct side that others are
experiencing (I suspect not)?

Does anyone have a method for detecting this problem and automatically
fixing it?

In case it is relevant, I'm still running Mythbuntu 10.04 -- no
updates.  And, yeah, I know I should really get on with that update
I've been meaning to do. ;-)

Craig.