[mythtv-users] Unable to change channels (UK Winterhill)

Roy Lofthouse lofty69 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 10:22:45 UTC 2013

I had an issue with not being able to watch some channels (which appears to
be due to changes on freeview), so I removed all my channels and transports
and did a full scan.  I have got all channels again but whenever I try and
change channel on my frontend I get the following error:

"Error opening jump program file buffer"

and also see this in the backend logs:

"Wrong PMT; pmt->pn(8325) desired(8267)" - This is repeated several times
with the first number being slighly different.

Followed by a DVBRead error "Device EOF Detected"

any ideas?

Thanks