[mythtv-users] UK Freeview Winter Hill New Channel Frequencies.

Ian Barton lists at wilkesley.net
Thu Apr 11 08:47:30 UTC 2013

On 11/04/13 09:05, Russell Gower wrote:

> On 11 Apr 2013, at 08:48, Ian Barton <lists at wilkesley.net> wrote:
>
>> In the great 4g roll out yesterday several muxes disappeared. I am trying to rescan my channels. In the past I have only been able to do this using a tuned scan, but all the frequencies seem to have changed.
>>
>> The old ones were:
>>
>> 801833000
>> 834166770
>> 850166770
>> 754166770
>> 810000000
>>
>> However, my Google Fu doesn't seem able to find the new ones. Can anyone tell me what they are?
>>
>> Ian.
>
> My HDHomeRun scan got a lock on these
>
> 778000000
> 770000000
> 746000000
> 706000000
> 698000000
>
> R.

Thanks both. I think the full list is:

706000000
778000000
738800000
777000000
698000000
746000000
762000000

So far all the channels I care about seem to be working OK. For some
reason the only way I ever get Myth backend to recognize my channels
correctly is to do a tuned scan on each multiplex.Of course this takes
some time, so I have do to it when nobody else in the house wants to
watch TV. Given the high probability of making a mistake somewhere along
the way of sorting out conflicting channels it can easily take a whole
morning!

Ian.