[mythtv-users] possible alternative to HDhomerun? TBS MOI

mythtv . mythtv at harley-jones.co.uk
Thu Apr 11 07:14:24 UTC 2013

Thank you!

I had thoughts on trying to get MythTV 0.26 or a version of your plan B
working on mine. I have a combined MythTV FE/BE with Freeview and only want
to add the odd few freesat channels to my Mythsystem and the sat feed is
remote from the current setup.

My thoughts were exactly the same. I dont compile MythTV but just use the
stock Mythbuntu with various mods of my own to integrate remotes/xbmc etc
on the same box. Therefore one less version to compile (ie none) is the
ideal :-)

Martin