[mythtv-users] uPnP Server Not Serving Up Newer Recordings - John Pilkington Reply

Kenni Lund kenni at kelu.dk
Tue Apr 9 13:52:48 UTC 2013

2013/4/9 Raymond Wagner <raymond at wagnerrp.com>:
> [...]

Ok, I didn't bother to check the header, I incorrectly assumed that he
was replying to a previous mail. Anyway, your comment made me check my
own mail and I just realised that I'm sending out HTML-mails myself :(
Stupid new Gmail GUI...hopefully fixed in this mail, now I just need
to figure out how to make it a permanent setting.

Best regards
Kenni