[mythtv-users] uPnP Problem - Another Addendum

MH Acct mh_acct2 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 9 11:12:47 UTC 2013

I've double-checked and old recording that (I'm 99.99999% sure) used to work from the uPnP server don't work if they were in the DST section of last year.  The cut-over date from when they stop playing to when they start is the date when the clocks went back an hour, returning to GMT (I'm in the London timezone) so I'm pretty sure this is an issue with the DST kicking in.  Do I need to update to 0.26 as I noticed that there is a change to UTC for recordings in the changelog?