[mythtv-users] Missing long term EIT data - because of PESPacket CRC error?

Jarle Thorsen jarlethorsen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 19:03:39 UTC 2013

Suddenly I stopped getting any longterm EIT epg data for a lot of my
channels. (I only get current/next program)

When the EIT scanner is running I see a lot of errors in the backend log
like:

DVBRead mpeg/pespacket.cpp:161 (VerifyCRC) - PESPacket: Failed CRC check
0xe0af1400 != 0xfa96dfaf for StreamID = 0x82

(they all reference the same StreamID)

EIT for my UK freeview channels work as expected. I only have this problem
with my Canal Digital channels on 0,8w (Thor).

Maybe something happend to the streams on 0,8w that breaks EIT in mythtv?

Anybody have run into similar problems?

I'm wondering if I have run into the same problem described here:
http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/10781 ?

How do I fix this?
--
Jarle Thorsen