[mythtv-users] Is there still a global padding option?

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Wed Sep 26 22:17:11 UTC 2012

I've tried searching about this but haven't found anything recent that
seems to match the menus I see.

My main box has been continuously upgraded and usually records with a
pre-roll of two minutes and a post-roll of four minutes.  My laptop by
default starts and stops on time.  Both are on 0.25.2

I do most of my scheduling via the guide screen using other info and
with few long-term rules; I don't want to have to specify padding for
individual recordings.  Where is the global option?

TIA

John P