[mythtv-users] Script for viewing Frontend status in MythWeb?

Chris Watson mythtv-users at needhammarket.co.uk
Wed Sep 26 10:48:31 UTC 2012

Thanks Dan - I get the XML by visiting the URL (which contains all of
the data I need), but I'm jiggered if I know what to do with it in
order to display it neatly within MythWeb.  Its a bit beyond my
(non-existent) programming skills.

Thanks for the tip though - great show by the way, I looking forward
to the next one ;-)

Chris