[mythtv-users] Virtualisation .. can it do this? (HP ProLiant MicroServer N40L)

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Tue Sep 25 14:56:55 UTC 2012

Op 25-9-2012 16:26, Thomas Mashos schreef:
> 12.04 + mythbuntu-repos. You will only need to upgrade every 2 years
> and you will get the latest versions of mythtv
No offense, but last time I did that from 10.04 my frontend stopped
working and I had to reinstall the old 2.6.32 kernel to make my TV
connected via a Geforce 9400 thorugh HDMI stop flickering.
It was a quicker hack than looking up the reason for the 3.2 kernel
switching the HDMI to 24 Hz :s
Admittedly this has more to do with Ubuntu itself(and one of the reasons
I start disliking it more and more) than the great work the
mythbuntu-guys perform.