[mythtv-users] 0.25 Number of recordings to keep

Aaron aaron at rb303.net
Mon Sep 24 14:21:56 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Aaron <aaron at rb303.net> wrote:

> I recently updated my rules to use Power Search, and am now finding that the "No. of recordings to keep" setting is no longer being respected. Do I need to set this in the Power Search box, or is it a bug?

I can't be the only one with this problem. I have been researching
this for a couple days now, and I have not found a solution. To
re-state the question. When using Power Search why does Myth ignore
the "No. of recordings to keep" setting? I do have "Record new and
expire old" checked, and setting the number of recordings to keep
works with a regular non power search rule.

I have looked int he power search phrase options, but do not see any
that would fit. Any help would be appreciated.