[mythtv-users] Mythtv for android - minimum android version?

Nick Rout nick.rout at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 01:45:52 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 2:44 AM, Daniel Frey <dmfrey at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sep 22, 2012 4:30 PM, "Nick Rout" <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Still get exactly the same error. Must be something about this particular
>> tablet. Bugger.

>>> Nick,
>>> Just pushed a new version to the download area on dropbox.  Let me know
>>> how it goes for you.  I am gonna send a more general post shortly regarding
>>> the changes.
>>>
>>> Dan
>>>
>>> --
>>> My Google Profile

> Nick,
> Can you send me all the relevant specs for your tablet?

It is an LG Optimus V900, I believe it may have been marketed as the
"G-Slate" in the USA.

I think the relevant bits are:

* Android OS: v3.0.1 (Honeycomb)
* Chipset: Nvidia Tegra 2 T20
* CPU: Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9
* GPU: ULP GeForce

Kernel 2.6.36.3+OptimusPad at withGoogle(v 10b-Jul-07)#1 - thats from
"About Tablet"

> Also, could you install a logcat app from the market, capture the output and
> send it to me when you get the exception.

OK will post that back later.