[mythtv-users] New blue-abstract theme 1.8

Robert Siebert trebor_s at web.de
Mon Sep 17 08:03:26 UTC 2012

Am 15.09.2012 02:43, schrieb Scott & Nicole Harris:

>> Hi
>> I just wanted to announce on the mailing list that a
new version of the blue-abstract theme is out.
>> It has undergone a
major rewrite. There were tons of changes, which can be seen in the
changelog [2] or on github [3].
>> Check out the screenshots on the
wiki [4].
>> Please tell me if you find some improvements or issues.

>> Best regards
>> Robert S
> Hi,
> I love the theme.
One thing I noticed, is cut points do not show up in TV Edit. No matter
what you do, all you get to see is the blue bar with no markers on it.

Hi Scott,

thanks for pointing it out. I have noticed it myself a while ago. I
have put it on my list. I'll fix it in the next version.

Best regards