[mythtv-users] ATSC Unwatchable

Scot Kreienkamp skreien at wcnet.org
Fri Sep 14 13:14:35 UTC 2012

>>Yes, in any society, we agree to abide by similar rules to make things
better for all members.

That's correct, we do.  Along with that is the agreement that we respect
each other's opinions and personal liberties even when we disagree with
them, as I am demonstrating here.

>>In the MythTV mailing lists, we agreed to all use inline or bottom
posting, so that threads don't get mixed up. When some users are doing
inline/bottom posts and others are doing top posts in the same thread, it
ends up creating unreadable posts that are useless to everyone.

Fine by me, which is why I bottom posted my last reply to this conversation
along with stating my personal preference.

>>So, top or bottom posting is a preference, but you shouldn't choose to
exercise that preference and disregard the posted rules of the list any more
than you should choose to exercise your preference for driving on the right
or left side of the road and disregard the rules of the road. :)

Personal preference versus a potential multiple life endangering behavior.
I really don't think that's a good comparison.

You have corrected my egregious, immoral behavior.  Congratulations.

Can we move on with what this list is really about?