[mythtv-users] Seg fault when watching YouTube videos in Mythnetvision

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 21:15:39 UTC 2012

On 10 September 2012 21:53, Jonatan Lindblad <mythtv at comhem.se> wrote:

 Carrying on down the wiki article, I followed the process for GDB and
>> setting up a gdbcommands file in my home directory etc.  I did all of
>> this and ran the command:
>> gdb mythfrontend.real -x ${HOME}/gdbcommands
>> But got:
>> "Undefined catch command:"<<  "EOF" | tee ${HOME}/gdbcommands ". Try
>> "help catch"."
> I suspect you missed the "Copy and paste the following into a *terminal*"
> part.  The gdbcommand file should not contain the 'cat << "EOF" | tee
> ${HOME}/gdbcommands' and 'EOF' parts.
>  So I am not having much luck.  Maybe a backtrace is not needed and
>> there is a solution to this out there all ready.  Any help appreciated
> The backtrace *is* needed.
> --
> Jonatan

 Of course, I did not read that properly, thank you for pointing out my
daft mistake!

Got all that setup and hopefully a correct backtrace of the error:

Where as it was happening every time, it now seems to be happening most of
the time, but still very repeatable.

Many thanks