[mythtv-users] MythMusic 0.25 Questions

Adam Skinner kingmoffa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:04:45 UTC 2012

Hi ,

The new version of mythmusic in 0.25 is causing me a few issues, If anyone
could help answer the questions below I would appreciate it.

* In the older version, the A-Z artist list could be separated into groups
of letters , such as ABC , DEF , GHI etc. Is there anyway to do this in the
new version?

* I love the gallery view , browse by album.  Where basically you have a
grid of album covers.  In the gallery view for artists , I'd like to use
these same album covers for the artists. Is there an easy way to do this?

* Playlists , I have a main mythbuntu BE/FE  and some network booting
mythbuntu FEs.  Any playlist I make on one of the machines doesn't seem to
show up on the others. Any playlist I make using mythweb also doesn't show
up on any of them. As Im quite confident with MySQL so had a look in the
database  - the music_playlists table.
Playlists from a FE dont have any songs in playlist_songs field.
Playlists from Mythweb do have songs in the playlist_songs field.
Comma separated list of ids.
Does anyone which way is correct? Any tips of making things work correctly?

Thanks in advance.