[mythtv-users] DVB-T card
krt at krt.com.au
Sun Sep 9 21:20:03 UTC 2012
On 07/09/12 22:42, phrippenatthekrotz wrote:
> So I ask the question here, If you where buying a DVB-T card today, which
> would you buy, one that would work out of the box?
Next time I have reason to upgrade (running 2x pci single tuners ATM) I will
be getting one of these:
* Supports all Australian DVB-T formats including 1080iHDTV (MP&HL), SDTV
and AC3 Audio.
* Digital Audio Broadcast (DAB+) support (Not supported by MS Media Center)
* FM Radio Support (Not supported by MS Media Center)
* BDA Drivers - DVB-T tuners work with MCE 2005, Vistaand Windows 7 Media
Center, DNTV Scheduler Pro
<http://www.digitalnow.com.au/DNTVscheduler.html> and other BDA based
* 32 and 64 bit drivers
* One RF input
* Low profile form factor (both low profile and full height mounting
* Four tuners sharing one PCI-Express Slot
* A Media Center style remote
<http://www.digitalnow.com.au/otherproducts.html> for this card is
available as an optional extra (add $15), if required.
* *Linux Users,*the card uses the Realtek RTL2832U chipset which has Linux
support - please read here
and here <http://forums.dvbowners.com/index.php?showtopic=11978>
Not very cheap though.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the mythtv-users