[mythtv-users] HDHR losses network connectivity (was LiveTV issues (root caused to cable signals))

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 02:44:15 UTC 2012

Silicondust posted this on their forum:

If anyone else runs across this, please open a ticket so we can track it.
We're looking for patterns to see what changed between versions to cause
it, so if you can include your basic hardware configuration, what distro
you're using, the model of your network card, and the output of uname -a,
we would appreciate that.

http://www.silicondust.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=77074#77074