[mythtv-users] BBC HD sat mux transport parameter change...

Andy Sheen sheen.andy at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 6 07:24:44 UTC 2012

Andre wrote on Thu 06 Sep at 8:20 UK time
>> Yeah - unless there is another transponder on Astra that is 8PSK (I have
>> a feeling there is, but I can't find any info) I think I'm out of luck.
>
> From my other MythTV system that's looking at 19East (with a HVR-4000 btw)
>
> Andre
>
> mysql> select * from dtv_multiplex where modulation = "8psk"\G
> *************************** 1. row ***************************
>           mplexid: 1
>          sourceid: 1
>       transportid: 1011
>         networkid: 1
>         frequency: 11361750
>         inversion: a
>        symbolrate: 22000000
>               fec: 2/3
>          polarity: h
>        modulation: 8psk
>         bandwidth: a
>      lp_code_rate: auto
> transmission_mode: a
>    guard_interval: auto
>           visible: 0
>     constellation: 8psk
>         hierarchy: a
>      hp_code_rate: auto
>           mod_sys: DVB-S2
>           rolloff: 0.35
>        sistandard: dvb
>    serviceversion: 33
>   updatetimestamp: 2011-08-09 13:45:49
> default_authority:

Brilliant! Thank you Andre. 8psk it is then (in both modulation and
constellation).

And thanks for the HVR-4000 confirmation (it's the main recorder so if
that works, I'm OK for the short term) I can now check the Tevii 480
once the change has been made.

Andy