[mythtv-users] MythTV on Android

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:45:07 UTC 2012

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 6:59 AM, Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I install the MythTV client for Android:
> https://github.com/MythTV-Android/mythtv-for-android/downloads
> I try the last APK (mythtv-for-android-2012-07-11.apk). I am having
> some problems to playback the recordings on my Nexus 7. Is this a good
> place to discuss about the Android client?
> Is possible to get a new version of the APK? It will be great to know
> how to create the APK from source.
> Is anyone have success playback on a Nexus 7?
> Thanks and best regards.
> --
> Josu Lazkano

I hope to be putting a new apk out in the next few days we a bunch of new
items.  I can work with you offline if you wish to build from source.  I
have a wiki page on the github site setup on how to setup your environment
if you wish to build from source.

Most the guys developing the app have the Nexus 7 and have had no issues
with playback on that device.  What issues are you seeing, specifically?  I
do have some changes in the latest code to better handle the playback, but
have yet to release the apk since other development has been going on.

My Google Profile <http://www.google.com/profiles/dmfrey>