[mythtv-users] Fwd: TheTVDB needs your help

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Mon Sep 3 12:47:29 UTC 2012

On 12-09-03 03:07 AM, Martin Moores wrote:

> Got the email a few days ago, donated.

I wonder if this is a venture that Schedules Direct might be interested
in taking on/helping out.  They've already got the infrastructure to
host a data serving application as well as subscription payment
collection, etc.

Hopefully he gets enough and ongoing donations to keep things going but
if he does not, I'd sure hope there would at least be a conversation
with SD before things completely folded up.

Cheers,
b.