[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging (UK, DVB-T)

Gareth Glaccum gareth.glaccum at btopenworld.com
Mon Oct 29 20:33:48 UTC 2012

Sorry, I was wrong, I did change one variable...... maximum advert length. I up-ed it to 6 minutes. On 5 for instance (yes, the channels you guessed were correct), in CSI most of the adverts are 4 minutes 13 seconds exactly in length. This is longer than the default advert length. What I guess is that most of the devs might be American, where they tend to get much more frequent adverts, but shorter lengths.