[mythtv-users] Mytharchive error on 0.26

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Sun Oct 28 10:56:04 UTC 2012

On 28/10/12 10:00, Jos Hoekstra wrote:
> Op 28-10-2012 0:34, Mark Greenwood schreef:
>> After what I've just found in my commercial scanning problem, I'd
>> suggest you check your storage group in backend setup and make sure
>> the directory has a trailing / (slash) on the end. This seems to be
>> the problem in my case with python scripts.
>>
>> Mark
>>

> It does, one the first things I checked. Mythtv-setup seems to correct
> that.
>
> Jos

Hi:  Addictive, isn't it :-)

I thought I should repeat a warning from some time ago about tests that
patch  mythburn.py.  It has a routine/method/whatever that resets
permissions and another that deletes all files in a folder.  Since the
problem here seems to be in pointers to folders it's safer to have a
sys.exit(1) as soon as you have the info you want.

That said, it would be useful to print value of the path that is
assembled and compare it with the one that did find the file.

HTH

John