[mythtv-users] Commercial Flagging (UK, DVB-T)

Tim Phipps phipps-hutton at sky.com
Sat Oct 27 21:15:07 UTC 2012

Quoting Mark Greenwood <fatgerman at gmail.com>:
> On 26 Oct 2012, at 16:04, Mark Greenwood wrote:
>> rec.storagegroup, db=db) returns 'None'.
>
> Right, found what I suspect is a bug in the python bindings for 0.26
>
> sg.dirname+filename == /var/lib/mythtv/recordings1029_20121023230500.mpg
>
> So, change the call to
>
> sg = findfile('/'+rec.basename, rec.storagegroup, db=db)
>
> and the script runs. (Haven't yet checked whether it has found the
> breaks correctly)
>
> Looks like sg.dirname is stripping a trailing slash where it
> shouldn't. Where should I report this?

I just upgrades to 0.26 to see if I get this problem and I don't. One
thing I noticed though is that all my storage groups have a slash at
the end. Do yours? I just created a new one in mythtv-setup and it put
the slash on the end even though I didn't type it in. It could be that
they are meant to have slashes at the end, a bit odd but won't kill
anything.

Cheers,
Tim.