[mythtv-users] MythPodcaster with 0.26?

Scott Kidder kidder.scott at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 00:34:42 UTC 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 2:24 AM, Dave Pearson <lists at the-pearsons.co.uk>wrote:

> **

Thanks for the explanation, Dave.  I think they're asking for a static page
or a location in the Web UI that lists all current subscriptions with links
to the RSS feeds.  This would be a nice feature to have.  I have created a
feature request in the MythPodcaster project and will try to get to it soon:
http://code.google.com/p/mythpodcaster/issues/detail?id=64

Thanks again for your feedback and support!

--Scott Kidder