[mythtv-users] ATrpms

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Tue Oct 23 23:40:11 UTC 2012

I apologize if this has been asked already.. I didn't see it in my
mailbox for the list nor could I find it on the archives. I could also
be asking on the wrong list, too.

Does anyone know what happened to the ATrpms repo for F16 version 0.25?
Although 0.26 is now out, I'm still at 0.25 and not yet prepared to
upgrade (WAF to be determined first) my MythTV setup just so I can test
a new piece of GPU based hardware out as a possible mythfrontend.

I guess I made the mistake of not mirroring the ATrpms repo for my
builds through cobbler + puppet, and I was hoping to test out a new mini
system with this build. However, when I go to the ATrpms site, I just
see the meta 0.26 rpm for mythtv under the F16 directory tree (in the
mythtv-0.25 directory).

Am I missing something here?

Also, not one mirror in the ATrpms mirror list is functioning, either.
:(

Thanks!
-Rich