[mythtv-users] ProjectX 0.90.4 doesn't support the -set option

Will Dormann wdormann at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 14:20:39 UTC 2012

On 10/23/12 10:04 AM, John Pilkington wrote:

> Hi Will:  I'm sorry to hear of your negative experience with the
> 'upgrade', but it doesn't sound as if it's related to the title of the
> post; more an nvidia problem.  Would you like to give more model/driver
> details?

Hi John,

You are correct.  I've had two threads that have been a sort of
evolution of what's happened with my upgrade project.  But yes, in the
end, it's an nvidia driver issue that stopped me in my tracks, not
MythTV itself.  I could possibly start a new thread, but I'm unlikely to
be able to continue contributing to it, having restored from backup and all.

But since you asked, it's an A330 ION system.
 http://www.asrock.com/mb/NVIDIA/A330ION/

And as for my previous shot in the dark that it may be related to the
Atom PSE erratum, I'm thinking that's probably not the case.  The two
terms don't appear together in any google search results:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q="Atom+PSE+erratum+"+"Attempted+to+yield+the+CPU"

-WD