[mythtv-users] DVB HD tuners under linux?

Marius Bjørnstad pmb at fa2k.net
Mon Oct 22 16:06:38 UTC 2012

On 10/22/2012 04:29 PM, Marius Bjørnstad wrote:
> I can't recommend this card
> unless you're quite proficient on the Linux command line, just because
> of the drivers.
Sorry I didn't see Just to add, they are really good at providing
drivers for new kernels. So if you can run things like chmod and make,
you'll be good.

(Sorry, I didn't see that you wrote *USB* tuners, so this is a bit off
topic, but I've tried 3 USB tuners before this one, and all of them have
been unstable pieces of crap, so by my limited experience, PCI(e) ones
are better)