[mythtv-users] ProjectX 0.90.4 doesn't support the -set option

Will Dormann wdormann at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:32:23 UTC 2012

(Splitting this off from my MythArchive thread)

The ProjectX version 0.90.4 that comes with Mythbuntu 12.04 doesn't
support the "-set" option.   Which causes the stock 0.26 mythburn.py
script to fail when it tries to include "-set
ExternPanel.appendPidToFileName=1" as a command-line parameter.

Does anybody know why this is happening, or how I can fix it?   I tried
registering for the projectx forum, but I'm not having much luck.

Thanks
-WD