[mythtv-users] Mythzoneminder and mmap

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Sat Oct 20 17:24:02 UTC 2012

On 10/20/2012 12:47, Greg Grotsky wrote:
> I have --logpath pointing to a /var/log/mythtv/mythzmserver.log

The '--logpath' parameter is supposed to point to a directory. The
application itself decides the filename within that directory it wants
to log to. If you gave it a file, and thus it would be unable to create
a new log file in something that is not a directory, I assume it would
abort file logging all together, and you would only be able to access
the duplicate copy stored temporarily in the database.

Open up the backend webserver, and from the left side menu, go to
Information --> View Logs. You can then set which host and application
you wish to view at the bottom.