[mythtv-users] Arclight?

Marc Tousignant myrdhn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:17:46 UTC 2012

The creator has not yet updated it for 0.26, and it is unknown if he will.
You could try installing it yourself by hand, you just have to grab the
files yourself.

ftp://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mythtv/themes/0.25/Arclight-25.12_0.25.zip

That's the latest that I know of. It works, but its not officially supported
in 0.26.
I'm using MythMediaStream atm myself. I might switch over to TintedGlass,
but if an Arclight update comes out I'll go for that.

MarcT