[mythtv-users] modifying themes for lesser opacity; more transparency

A Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 14:52:48 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I am currently running 0.26 version. While I love a few themes including
Graphite, Arclight, I end up using MythUbuntu & Willi only for the fact
that when I am under shows/videos, the ones I like tend to be too opaque -
meaning the description or the Title of the movie tends to not show enough
fanart that is in the background.

Is there some way to modify "something" (I am being vague since I don't
know where/what to change) that will allow me to customize the theme
settings in a way that I can increase the transparency?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you all.

Ash

--