[mythtv-users] 0.26 - JobQueue Query via API?

Nigel Jewell nigel.jewell at grufty.co.uk
Wed Oct 17 19:17:47 UTC 2012

> * On Mon Oct 15, 2012 at 09:02:21PM +0100, Nigel Jewell wrote:
>> I've just upgraded from 0.24 to 0.26 without issue and I'm now making
>> use of the new API for some of my own scripts.  With the old MythXML
>> interface I was able to see the status of the job queue, is there a way
> There aren't any methods that I know of.  It would be nice if there were
> API calls to work with the JobQueue.  There is a rewrite/rework of
> the JobQueue underway so it may be best to wait until after that if anyone
> wants to work on a patch.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response.  Based upon your suggestion I'll park my
requirement for now as I can obtain the information that I need from the
database directly.  Longer term I'll happily work on a patch. That would
have been my next question.  I've been a long term user of MythTV and it
will be nice to contribute.

Regards,
Nige.