[mythtv-users] MythPodcaster with 0.26?

Warpme warpme at o2.pl
Tue Oct 16 17:26:40 UTC 2012

On 10/5/12 4:04 PM, Scott Kidder wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I have tested MythPodcaster with MythTV releases up to 0.25.  It
> should work with 0.26 unless there have been some significant changes
> to the MythTV database schema (not likely).  Please let me know if you
> encounter any problems with 0.26 by filing a defect on the
> MythPodcaster project and I'll be sure to fix it.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Scott Kidder

Scott,

Mythpodcaster seems to be very interesting add-on to try !
Is it possible to setup Mythpodcaster with lighttpd web server ?
My system (based on Archlinux) has lighttpd 1.4.30-3.
If it is possible - are there any special pointers/things I should know
for such successful setup ?
Thx in advance !