[mythtv-users] Cant add channel linup on fresh installs

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Fri Oct 12 00:45:53 UTC 2012

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 8:23 PM, Krys Allen <allen.krys at gmail.com> wrote:
> Nope username is 6 letters password is 8 alpha numerical. I just wish the
> error log was more telling, anyone know the command that runs when you click
> that button? Any way to run it manually to see if there is more detail in
> the error?

I'm contacting you offline. I just wanted to offer you an idea. If you
want me to try your SD account on my system I'd be glad to give it a
shot. I'd just need your SD email and password (change it to a
temporary password first if you don't want me to see your real
password, then change it back when you are done). If it works on my
system, then we'll know it's something you are doing. If it doesn't
work, I can try to compare it to my account and see if I can find a
difference.

It's up to you. Just wanted to make the offer.

--
Ron Frazier