[mythtv-users] Announcement: Looking for Alpha testers for a generic Lossless cut solution

Dan Wilga mythtv-users2 at dwilga-linux1.amherst.edu
Wed Oct 10 12:56:04 UTC 2012

Thanks for working on a comprehensive solution to lossless cuts, Doug. I
have a related question.

In your docs you mention the ticket that talks about mythcommflag's
inability to generate accurate seektables for MKV files. I find that
mythtranscode has the same problem. In light of this, do you know of any
non-Myth utilities that will do this correctly? I don't mind if I have
to insert the data using SQL.

I have about 50 recordings that are missing seektables, and not being
able to skip the commercials with cutlists is driving the kids crazy.