[mythtv-users] Announcement: Looking for Alpha testers for a generic Lossless cut solution

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Tue Oct 9 13:41:02 UTC 2012

Paul,
     A number of people have hit this bug and I am testing the fix in
between email replies. It occurs when there is only one subtitle track.
When that happens there is no "streamid" as it is assumed to be 1. I am
trying to deal with a few additional issues with the erratic way
subtitle tracks are identified then I expect to release a bug fix for
the issues people have experienced.

I am glad that the script is working the majority of the time for you.

Thanks

Doug