[mythtv-users] Mythweb recording details page slow

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Sun Oct 7 16:02:30 UTC 2012

I am facing problem where recording details page in mythweb is extreme
slow to load. It takes about 5 minutes to load. It has been slow a long
time ( 15-20 sec), but now it is unusable.

I have optimized database, and checked logs for mythbackend / apache,
but there is nothing usable data.

I also found some old topics for that, but not a solution.

I am running 0.24 fixes.

Other problem is that I use video streaming via flowplayer, and it shows
some recordings ok, but most of them have only audio. Sometimes when
this occurs, I see this in apache error_log:

Use of uninitialized value $lengthSec in pack at
modules/stream/stream_flv.pl line 112.

But not allways. I don't know if it is related or not?

-Kane