[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 0.26 Update

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:43:33 UTC 2012

This should be fixed with the 10/4 builds.

There was two snafu's here:

1) The packaging branch didn't have fixes/0.26 branched when everything
else was branched for release.
2) The Ubuntu packaging scripts were checking for the latest fixes version
and had a fallback to master when that didn't exist.

I've added some commits around the autobuilder to query directly for the
current fixes version (from github) to make sure that this can't happen in
the future (when 0.27 gets released or so).  Fortunately there weren't any
database changes yet in 0.27, so moving from the 10/3 "0.27pre" builds to
10/4 builds shouldn't be any trouble.