[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Grabbing failure.

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Oct 4 00:24:21 UTC 2012

On 10/03/2012 06:09 PM, R KANNAN wrote:
> All,
>
> For the past three days, mythfilldatabase is failing to populate data
> beyond 10/14. Usually SD has data for 14 days.. The output looks like
> the following..

> content-type missing in HTTP POST, defaulting to application/octet-stream
> I wonder if there has been a failure to interpret data looking at
> :content-type missing in HTTP POST, defaulting to
> application/octet-stream" message.
>
> Any ideas?

That's unrelated/not relevant.  It's just Qt 4.8 trying to think for
developers, so it's doing something we hadn't told it to do.

If you want proof that it's not causing the issue, feel free to upgrade
to 0.26--which has changed our code to make it so that Qt won't do stuff
we didn't ask it and to prevent that warning.

Mike