[mythtv-users] Recordings start but do not complete

R KANNAN rk111810 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 00:18:51 UTC 2012

Something seem to have gone wrong with the database and now MythTV thinks
there is no space left and cannot autoexpre any programs.
Programs start getting recorded but stop after a few minutes. One of the
messages in the log is as follows:

AutoExpire: Filesystem Info cache is empty, unable to determine what
Recordings to expire

This started happening after I ran
'/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/maintenance/optimize_mythdb.pl'.

Fortunately, I backed up the database before running this. Should I restore
this backup?

Thanks