[mythtv-users] HDHR Prime /w Brighthouse?

Matt Goebel matt at goebelnet.com
Mon Oct 1 06:05:27 UTC 2012

Is anyone using these two together with success? Good/bad stories? I've not bought a prime because I was concerned with Brighthouse deciding to copy protect everything one day and make it useless... They may be doing that now? Also they use SDV so I'd need tuning adapters. I love my HDHR as it's been issue free, unlike my HD-PVR. So the prime is really appealing if it works and I can get all my channels.